Thursday, July 12, 2012

Inspired By #32

Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge.  The photo I chose today is not really me at all, hehehe.  I am not much of a girly girl, and don't wear a lot of color but I was really drawn to this photo.


So many ways to take this: the colors, the metal, buckle, pearls, purse, fashion... Can't wait to see what you do!

I decided to use my Heidi Swapp Sugar  Chic papers.  Usually when I think of doing baby girl cards I think of the pastel colors, but for some reason when I saw this Sugar Chic paper by Heidi Swapp I had to try it.  Negative die cuts are the trend right now so I used my Cricut to cut out the letters from the cardstock and let the pattern paper show through.  I also used my Cricut to create the little outfit hanging on the clothes pins.  




Don't forget to check out StopAndScrap for some great deals and to see some of the new stuff that is arriving!

Can't wait to see how you take this fun inspiration picture!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable! Love the little clothesline and love the negative die cut sentiment!

Marlena M. said...

This is so cute! I love Heidi Swapp...she's got awesome patterns. My daughter is a girly girl...she wears that much jewelry!!!

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE! LOVE the gingham and polka dots!! (=

Rose said...

adorable card :)

hum will have to think on this photo!!

Unknown said...

awesome! so cute!

lauren bergold said...

omg i ♥LOVE♥ your card, i wish i needed a baby card, or even just a teeny tiny little lady's birthday!!! this week my card is "inspired by"... without looking anything like the photo... not sure how it happened, lol, but that's the way it goes! :)